I reblog this everytime it’s on my dash. A lot of people think an anxiety attack is always hyperventilating and freaking out. I don’t know how it is for everybody but I can have anxiety attacks where I just feel like I’m not breathing enough even though I am and start getting sweaty, heart races and sudden urge to escape no matter what I’m doing. Most don’t think that’s an “attack” but until you’ve felt it you don’t know how claustrophobic it actually makes you feel.
here, have some childhood nostalgia
whAT THE FUCK
YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT
LITERALLY SCREAMING. I SPAT MY DRINK ALL OVER MY SCREEN. this is so wonderful. ohmyjesus.
two grown up girls crying here as they recognized eVERY FUCKING SINGLE SONG OMGS
I FEEL OLD IM 16 I SHOULDN’T FEEL OLD
This is annoying me to no end what’s the one after American dragon, both me and my sis know the tune but we can’t match up the cartoon?!?!?!?!?! WHAT IS IT?!?!?!
^^IT’S THE MOTHERFUCKING POWERPUFF GIRLS DUDE.
and srsly… i’m nearly 20 and i sang along to every song with lyrics.
THE POKEMON SONG HIT ME LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN THO.
i lost it at rugrats
KIM POSSIBLE WHAT
AMERICAN DRAGON WAS MY LIFE!!
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS SWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
BUT YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING.It’s in words
Cap: Shouldn’t be a problem.
What I really love is that the movie doesn’t even bother to show them getting the wings. Like, pfft, whatever, infiltrating high securty places to steal experimental government technology, what is it Tuesday already? Nobody needs to see that, we have more important things to do.
#OKAY BUT#I love how Sam knows EXACTLY Where it is#like he’s had his eye on it#like he checked up on his wings#he missed his babies#he had to know where they are#and maybe even how to get them#ps sam what the fuck is wrong with your lamp (via bluandorange)
omfg so my little cousin (she’s 8) loves superheroes and we were in party city and she was browsing through the boys costumes because the girls side didn’t have the ones she wanted and then an employee tells her that she’s in the wrong side so she grabs a batman mask and says in the lowest voice possible for her age, “don’t question batman”
THIS GIRL IS MY ROLE MODEL